Thursday, January 28, 2016

Quarterly Posts!!!

I can't believe it is late January already.  The only quilting I have done is to make George and his wife Carol a quilt for Christmas.


This is Georges Harley Davidson quilt. all finished.  It is a design of my own. I used 6inch squares of Harley Davidson fabric and set them on point with a solid black fabric.  Instead of putting batting inside I just put a soft fleece on the back and quilted it on my home sewing machine.
 
This is Carol's Quilt.  It is all done in pinks and oranges with an off white background fabric. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

 
 
I have been so busy trying to get the trailer finished and moved into and now I must get everyone's books caught up so they can do taxes. 
 
The trailer is finished inside but must wait for better weather to paint the outside.  I will post before and after pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment