Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Moving Update....

I had a very productive weekend with my daughter.  I super loaded my car with sewing fabric and books and headed to Ivins, Utah on Saturday morning.  It was lovely driving weather. In 3 more weeks I will be moving there for the winter and needed to get my fabric and serger and other sewing items down there.  When we got everything upstairs it looked crowded but then we moved the small entertainment center to another wall and Marshawn proceeded to take apart a tall open bookcase and re-build it to be sturdier.  All of my fabric will fit on the bookcase and then some.  It will be perfect and I can't wait to be able to get started on some more quilts.

That evening we went to Tuacahn Amphitheater to enjoy a tribute concert of the Bee Gees.  I was afraid it would get too cold but it was quite comfortable.  We dressed warm and the music really got our blood pumping.  I didn't get any pictures cause my phone died but it was so fun!!

Sunday we spent the afternoon organizing my fabric.  I have lots to put on the comic book boards and I will get to that when I get moved down.  I still have more fabric to take down but it is a small amount compared to what I took this time.  I will post pictures of my apartment (she made her upstairs into an apartment for me) and my new sewing studio (her loft will be my sewing studio/office for her work)..

I will be down there for 2-3 months.  I will come back for Christmas with Joe's family but will not be staying at my Motor Home.  I will stay at Joe's house.  Then back to sunny southern Utah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment