Monday, June 23, 2014

New blog started for Quilt Guild

I started a blog for the quilt guild I belong to.  It is Old Capital Quilt Guild.  It is fun but also very scary because I don't want to accidentally  leave someone out or offend anyone in any way.  We had a wonderful day at guild meeting.  DeAnn Wiley came to do a trunk show and teach a class. 










I really enjoyed seeing all her quilts.  She lives in Hurricane and buys most of her fabric from the Main Street Fabric Shop that my friend Sariah is a partner in.

I have been feverishly working on my 4th of July quilt and got the top finished.
Now to get it quilted in time for someone special's birthday....I have also been spending some time cutting up some of my scraps into usable size squares.  It really helps to get them organized and since I don't have much space it is imperative that I am organized.  During the process things are a mess but eventually it gets straightened out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment