Monday, May 5, 2014

A Lot has happened since my last post.

I finished the Kitty in the Window quilt.  Here is a picture of it.
There is actually four rows of kitties, but had to lay it over the porch rail.  I really need to take a better picture so that everything shows up.  I will try to do that soon.

I also worked on my BOM for quilt guild this next week.  I have made my Dresden Plate Block.
Although I have not attached it to the backing fabric.  I want to do a blanket stitch around it and my machine that does the best blanket stitch is not working properly right now.  So I am waiting till I can get it fixed.

My next BOM was the converted pin wheel.  It was fun and easier than I thought it would be.

I have also been working on this next block but haven't decided on the layout yet.  Hope to finish it later today.
It has 16 HST blocks and I wanted to do it so different from the instructions.  Maybe I can make up my mind and will post pictures of the final layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment