Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The last few days have been very productive.  I was able to quilt and finish the baby quilt I was working on.
 This is the front.  I pieced it from scraps of flannel..most of it I had in my stash. 
I also pieced the back.  I love the fabric with the girls in various sports. They are sooo cute!!
 This is a close up of the blocks.  I just did a diagonal stitch line across it on my home machine


I also got my disappearing 4 patch quilted and will do the binding in the next few days.  Then I will post pictures of it.

The weather has been so rotten outside that I haven't wanted to go out at all.  At least it has given me a chance to get some projects finished.   Here is a list of what I hope to accomplish in the next few weeks:   1.  Quilt and bind my Be My Neighbor House Quilt
              2.  Quilt and bind my Cat Quilt
              3.  Quilt and bind my Blue Plate Special Quilt
              4. Work on my Jean quilt top
              5.  Quilt and bind my 10 minute Block Quilt

I've got my work cut out for me....But I love every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you took the first steps in making a blog, Susan! I got your email but you're a no-reply blogger so I can't reply to the comment you sent me. Check out this link on how to fix that: http://thewindyside.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/how-to-stop-being-no-reply-blogger.html

    Also, make those pictures bigger! ;-)

    Thanks for the like on Facebook and entering giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molli, I just learned that I can reply to comments...This blog thing is really quite fun to learn..I love your blog. Thanks for the help.

      Delete