Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Update

I don't do a lot of selling my projects, but when I was showing a friend at the fabric store my Microwave Bowl Potholders (This is a pattern from Youcanmakethis.com), she asked me to make a set for her.  Then another lady called me today and ordered a set.  Later another friend ordered a set.  So I know what I will be sewing tomorrow.  It is one of my two days off from my part time job, so that will give me time to get them all made.

I have also been trying to get my Iron Caddy Pad made.  It is a pattern from Sisters Common Thread. When I went to American Fork last week I went to Deseret Industries in search of fabric and found some lovely Brocade in a peach color and some polished cotton in a light rust color.  I have paired them up together for this iron caddy and think it will look very nice.  I will post a picture tomorrow.
I will get the binding and handles sewn on tomorrow.

I need to get busy on machine quilting the few quilts I have all the batting and backing for.  Looking forward to a very productive couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment